It is better to start small, learn and then scale.
- Are you curious about agile but not sure if it is the right fit?
- Don’t have the budget to engage in full-time coaching or appetite to engage in large scale Agile transformation?
- Have you seen the great ideas from training course fail to be embedded into your daily work?
- Confused by scaling frameworks like SAFe and Spotify?
Then maybe you should try Agile kick-starter?
Doing Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile fundamentals training only provides the theory and some practice within a classroom environment. However, what happens when you try to embed the learnings from the course into your day-to-day workplace.
The Agile kick-starter gives organisations, a quick way to trial new ways of working instead of signing up for large-scale transformation on day one. Escient wants to provide support and guidance as you translate the knowledge from that learning space into a more hands-on implementation on real projects. Addressing real issues and problems as you experiment in how to create new ways of working with the organisation.
The Agile kick-starter will be run by Escient Principal Consultant David Clifford. A certified team coach (CTC) with Scrum Alliance and seasoned Agile practitioner.
What is involved?
- Scrum or Kanban Kick-starter package
- 12 days, for 1 team (5-9 participants)
- Team Assessment – To understand where the team is currently and what areas to focus on.
- Team Training – 2 days training for team to provides the foundational skills and knowledge to implement Scrum/Kanban.
- 10 days of coaching for the team – Onsite coaching provided by certified Agile coach to support and help embed the new practices.
- Recommendation report – Based on observations and interactions with the team, we will compile a report with recommendation and potential next steps.
- Alternatively, maybe you feel your teams need a refresher or a health check. The kick-starter program can be re-purposed to explore the impediments that are preventing your teams from being more productive.
Please Email David.Clifford@escient.com.au for more details or to explore your options