Escient are proud to offer a series of SAFe courses in Adelaide, targeted to help scale your organisation’s agile capability.
The courses will be run by Escient Principal Consultant Jason Cameron. A certified SAFe Program Consultant, Jason has recognised experience in Agile project delivery, coaching and thought leadership.
Leading SAFe is the first of three courses to be offered. To view all courses in our scaled agile series see the course offering (PDF).
28-29 November 2019
Build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio and coordinate large solutions. Attending this course prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
Learn how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Discover the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise, learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions.
Fees and details
- Cost: $1,400 per person inc. GST
- When: 28-29 November 2019
- Where: Escient, 115 King William Street, Adelaide
What you will learn
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
What you get with registration
- 2-day course with lunch provided
- SAFe 4 Agilist exam
- 1 year membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam) giving you access to the SAFe community and resources
- …plus access to Escient’s SAFe practitioners to provide you with ongoing support.
This course is for
- Executives and leaders
- Managers, directors and CIOs
- Portfolio, program and project managers
- Product owners and managers
- Enterprise architects
How to register
- Email [email protected] and include:
- How many people from your organisation will be attending
- A name, email and billing address to be included on your invoice
- Escient will then send an invoice to the contact info you provided
- Once the invoice is paid, we’ll keep you posted with everything you’ll need to know in the lead up to your training!
Other courses in this series
The following courses are planned for early-2020:
- SAFe Scrum Master
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager